These courses were created for you!
Going from feeling worried or uncertain to prepared and knowledgeable in how to best prepare your dog, family and home for the newborn baby.
Preparation & Mini Course Bundle
All you need to prepare, train and introduce your dog to your baby.
- Dog Meets Baby Preparation Course - How to best prepare and train your dog before the arrival of your baby.
- Dog Meets Baby Mini Course - How to safely introduce your baby to your dog the right way.
How to best prepare and train your dog before the arrival of your baby.
- How to prepare your dog and your house for a baby coming home.
- How to shift your dog to their new routine, practice alone time training, move out of the bed or bedroom, properly introduce baby equipment and baby sounds.
- How to teach your dog essential behaviors and curb jumping.
About the instructor:
Hey, I 'm Dominika!
My dog Lola had a scary predatory reaction to my twins when she first met them.
This terrifying experience made me realize that a step-by-step plan for the introduction would help other parents know how to introduce their little one/s to their dog/s safely. Dog Meets Baby was born in April 2020. My pandemic baby.
It took me much longer to trust Lola around my children. Still, just 3 days later, she was peacefully sleeping in the same room as my twins, safely separated, ignoring the crying, grunting, diaper changes, and feedings. How was it possible?
I'm a trainer, and I knew what to do but what made the BIGGEST difference was having a SOLID FOUNDATION.
Lola was sleeping outside the bedroom. She was comfortable being separated, her obedience training was rock solid, she was comfortable with baby equipment & sounds, and well socialized with infants and toddlers. I am thankful for the time I took to train, prepare and socialize Lola; it has made our life with young kids and dogs much EASIER.